The robust Saga frame set is designed to excel at long distance loaded touring. This revision offers sizing up to a huge 66cm and gives you the freedom to run disc brakes or rim brakes with removable canti bosses.
- Specially chosen Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tubing; 31.8mm butted downtube and top tube for a stiffer front triangle. Larger frames have slightly thicker gauge tubing. Bombproof headtube is nearly impossible to ovalize.
- Longer chainstays and lower BB add stability and keep the panniers out of the way of your heels. Geometry puts the rider in a semi-upright position that is better for all-day riding.
- Disc brake specific dropouts work with ISO mount caliper. Rear brake mounts on the chainstay, so it doesn't interfere with rear rack or fender mounting. The dropout also has a port for Rohloff OEM2 mounting.
- Compatible also with cantilever brakes and linear pull brakes. (Posts are removable)
- Matching flat crown fork has double eyelets at the dropouts, as well as low-rider mid-leg pannier mounts, and mini rack eyelets. It is reinforced to handle disc brake forces.
- Spoke holder, pump peg, flat chainstay plate (fits some double kickstands), and three sets of bosses round out the full touring spec
- Compatible with downtube shifters
- 30mm seat collar not included
- Sizes: 46, 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61, and 66cm. (Size not determined by seat tube length)
Size 54cm and larger use 700c tires. 52cm and smaller use 26". (26" models can also be used with 650b wheel)
- Max. tire fit: 26" x 2.0; 700c x 47mm
- Weight: 5.75 lbs (49cm frame); 2.7 lbs. (fork, with uncut 350mm steerer)
- Paint: Cobalt Blue