New Albion Frame Privateer Matte Blk
• Please look over our
updated shipping terms
• "Add to Cart" button will not allow out-of-stock items to be ordered.
Build the Privateer into a versatile "all rounder" road bike, a medium duty tourer, a flat bar commuter with full fenders, or even a gravel bike. Compatible with derailleurs, internal geared hubs or single speed MTB hubs.
This latest update features 650b wheel specific design for the three smallest sizes, which reduces toe overlap that is common on smaller bikes using 700c wheels.
We have also added a huge 64cm frame size
- Tange Infinity (Champion) double butted CrMo steel main tubes; tapered CrMo rear tubes
- Fits racks and fenders
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- Extra tall headtube makes upright builds look better
- Pump peg on headtube
- Horizontal dropouts allows for geared, internal geared and single-speed builds
- 700c: Sizes 52-60cm are designed to fit cantilever brakes and V-brake and can fit tires up to 700c x 41mm
- 650b: Sizes 44-50cm are designed to fit V-brakes/Mini V-Brakes and can fit tires up to 650b x 47mm
- Optional fork available (Lugged sloping crown, 50mm rake, low rider pannier braze-ons, double eyelets at dropouts) (700c-specific frames compatible with forks that have a 390-400mm axle to crown with 44 - 50mm rake/offset)
- Sizes: 650b: 44, 48, 50cm; 700c: 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 64cm
- Paint: Colonial Blue
- Part Requirements: Seatpost: 27.2mm OD, Front derailleur: 28.6mm OD bottom pull, Headset: 1-1/8", external cup, Rear hub: 130 or 135mm (spacing is 132.5mm), Brakes: Cantilevers or V-brakes, Bottom bracket: 68mm shell, English threaded.