Designed by Rivendell Bicycle Works.
Integrates a quill stem to the high-rise, super swept back Bosco bar.
Great for turning long cockpit mountain bikes into comfy cruisers. Ideal for transforming bikes that are too long or too low for their current owners.
– 54 or 58cm wide
– Bar itself has 10cm of rise (over 4")
– Stem has about 150mm reach and 190mm long quill
– Ends are bar end shifter compatible
– CrMo Steel (dull bright finish)
– Strong enough for off road use
– TIG welds
– For 1" threaded steerer forks
– Made in Japan