The Riff is our hardtail frame for 27.5″/650b wheels. (It replaces the B-Side model) While the B-Side showed our tendency of not following the latest trends, the Riff is pretty modern in geometry and features. Tough Broski Sliding Dropouts allow you to go single-speed or geared or even run hub gears. Also new is internal seat tube dropper post routing. A modified chainstay allows fitting even some double cranks with “plus size” 2.8″ wide tires without needing to invest in Boost parts. We even offer a belt-drive ready version.
– Tange Prestige heat-treated butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
– Geometry is optimized for 100mm travel 27.5″ forks and will handle 120mm forks great too
– Disc brakes only (ISO tabs)
– Standard or Belt-Drive compatible versions available (split for installing belt is on the seatstay.)
– IRD Broski Sliding Dropouts allows geared and single-speed builds with easy wheel removal
– S-bend seatstays and chainstays
– Rear rack and fender eyelets
– CNC-machined 44mm headtube: Will take 1-1/8″ steerers with a ZeroStack 44 headset or tapered steerers with a ZS44 upper assembly and external cup (EC44) lower assembly
– 31.6mm post size/34.9mm frt. der. size/34.9mm seat collar(not included), 73mm bottom bracket (English threads); 400mm(or longer) post recommended
– 135mm spacing for traditional QR hubs. Old school, yes, but upgradable to 142 x 12mm Thru-Axle with new inserts.
– Recommended tire size: 27.5 x 1.95″ – 2.8”
– Color: Pelham Blue
– Wt: 5.35 lbs.
– Sizes: XS(38cm), SM(41cm), MD(44cm), LG(47cm)