The Tradesman is a front loading cargo frame along the lines of the old English "baker bikes". Load is placed on the frame instead of the fork or bars, so it doesn't 'pull' on the steering. Should handle front loads up to 50 lbs. well. A 20" wheel is used in the front to lower the load's center of gravity. Designed for disc brakes, because you don't want to lack for stopping power when cargo'd up. Available as frameset only.
The 2021 update adds an additional size..
ORDERING NOTE: Frame set and rack are now SEPARATE SKU's.
To order the rack CLICK HERE.
Rack bolts are packaged with the frame, not the rack.
- Tange Infinity butted CrMo steel
- Designed for 26" rear and 20" BMX front wheels
- Designed for disc brakes
- Due to it's unique front end geometry, it steers like a normal bike
- Modular high-tensile steel rack. Measures 14.5" x 20". (Sold separately)
- Kickstand plate
- Rack/fender eyelets on frame and fork
- Ring lock mount
- Vertical dropouts
- Paint: Pumpkin Orange
- Weight: 12 lbs (with frame, fork, front rack)
- Medium and Large sizes
- Tradesman wheel set
- 20/26" Raindog Fender Set
- Hebie Folding Double Kickstand