Soma Frame Fog Cutter Cerulean Blue
• Please look over our
updated shipping terms
• "Add to Cart" button will not allow out-of-stock items to be ordered.
The Fog Cutter is an endurance road/road sport design. We designed it to fit fatter tires, but its geometry makes it handle like a road bike rather than CX or gravel bike. It can float you over chewed up asphalt better than most bikes in this category. This is the frame you want for grand fondos, long days in the saddle and the most demanding commutes.
• Tange Prestige double butted CrMo steel tubing; heat treated throughout
• Road sport geometry
• Rear rack & fender mounts
• Tange Modular dropouts. Stock setup is for 142mm thru-axle hubs and flat mount disc brakes. Alternative styles available thru Tange/Long Shen.
• Fork options: Matching straight blade carbon fork (alloy steerer, flat mount, 12 x 100 thru-axle hub) or lugged CrMo steel fork (CrMo steerer, IS disc mount, QR hub)
• Tire clearance for 700c x38mm with fenders (some front derailleurs will limit tire clearance) and 650b x 42mm
• Fits 1-1/8" headset (EC34/28.6|EC34/30 headsets)
- 27.2mm post size, Seat collar: 29.8
- Weight: 4.25 lbs (48cm); 4.5 lbs. (58cm)
- Paint: Cerulean Blue