Soma Frame Wolverine v4.1 B-Type Lunar Rock Gray
• Please look over our
updated shipping terms
• "Add to Cart" button will not allow out-of-stock items to be ordered.
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its sliding dropouts, you can turn it into a single-speed CX bike. With a split seatstay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
The primary differences between the 4.0 and 4.1 is that the frame and forks now fit the flat mount brake standard.
(Also check out the Wolverine v.4.1 Type-A! See chart for their differences)
- Tange Prestige butted and heat-treated CrMo front and rear triangle
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing:135mm (10mm QR, can be upgraded to 142mm 12mm TA with different inserts )
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds
- Optional Matching Forks:
A) Lugged flat crown standard QR axle, Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork with double eyelets pannier rack and mini rack mounts.
B) Unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork w/ triple boss mounts
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- 1-1/8” size headtube (34mm ID)
- Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tires on the 46cm)
- 4.79 lbs (frame);
- Paint: Lunar Rock
- 27.2mm Seatpost