Soma Frameset Buena Vista Disc Teal Metallic
• Please look over our
updated shipping terms
• "Add to Cart" button will not allow out-of-stock items to be ordered.
A true mixte frame with the double top tube/stays. Obviously offers lots of standover height and style as well. You’ll find the geometry is more sporty, than upright-comfy. Though it can be built up to suit either demeanor. Drop bars? Sure. Moustache bars? Of course.
– Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel main tubes
– Sport touring geometry
– Matching lugged crown CrMo steel fork INCLUDED. Features low-rider pannier mounts.
– Rack and fender eyelets
– Tange/IRD Sliding dropouts allows for geared and single speed drivetrains
– 135mm hub spacing
– ISO disc mounts
– Fits 1-1/8″ (EC34) external cup headset
– 27.2mm seatpost size
– 42, 50, 54, 58, 62cm (Center to top of seat collar)
– The 42cm size on the Rim Brake model uses 26″ wheels, but all sizes of the Disc model will fit 700c wheels and fit tires as wide as 42mm. Though for smaller frames using 650b wheels will decrease toe overlap with the front wheel.
– Weight: Frame: 5.8 lbs(50cm) Fork: 2.35 lbs (350mm uncut steerer)
– In Teal Metallic