Soma Frameset Rush Satin Copper
• Please look over our
updated shipping terms
• "Add to Cart" button will not allow out-of-stock items to be ordered.
The Rush has a swift geometry and stiff chassis, but the smooth riding blend of lightweight chromoly tubes makes it at home on chewed-up asphalt as much as the velodrome.
The current iteration has side-tacked seatstays and S-bend chainstays for more crank clearance and tire clearance. To cap off its more vintage Keirin-inspired look, we are matching the Rush with a threaded fork to allow you to equip it with a clean-looking quill stem.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Aggressive track geometry
- Investment cast Tange horizontal track fork ends
- Drilled for caliper brakes
- One set of water bottle bosses on the seat tube
- Includes threaded 1" sloping lugged crown Tange CrMo steel fork with straight blades (38m rake)
- 1" size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- 120mm rear hub spacing
- Max. tire size: 32c(w/o brakes) / 28c(w/brakes)
- 51, 53, 55, 57, 59cm (Center to top of seat collar) (49 and 61cm are on hold until supply chain issues get back to normal)
- Frame: 4.1 lbs Fork: 1.85 lbs.
- Paint: Satin Copper
*Decals sit on top of the clearcoat and are removable with care,
but we do not stock replacements at this time.